Friday, November 24, 2017

Plaid Christmas Pajamas

I received an order to make pajamas for #AmericanGirlDoll Logan as a granddaughter was getting him for #Christmas.  While once upon a time I had the #OurGenerationGirl boy doll, he got lost in one of my last moves.  So this would be my first foray into making boy clothes in years. 

Fortunately, Logan wears the same size as the #AmericanGirlDoll and I have a plethora of patterns in this size.  And one of them was Simplicity 5276.  After doing some research, I discovered that view F would work with one pocket on the left and in a masculine fabric. I chose a red and green plaid for the fabric.

I finished the look with red buttons that are just for appearance, though, as there are snaps underneath each button.  

Anna offered to model the pajamas for the pictures. 

Want to see how they look on Anna?  Check out SewDolledUp.blogspot.com.

Want to make the look for your doll?  Check out the pattern at #Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment