Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Laura's Lilibet Christmas Dress

In a move to accomplish two goals, I chose to use this year's Christmas fabric to test the new Lilibet Dress Pattern by Sweet Pea Fashions on Pixie Faire.

I chose the short sleeve option using two different fabrics to give a faux jacket look.  For the main fabric, I used this year's Christmas fabric.  Then I chose a red polka dot fabric for the accent fabric.  Instead of using lace along the edge of the curved seam, I chose to use red piping.

As I put the piping along the edge of the curved seam on the red fabric, I got the fun of fighting tension issues on my sewing machine.  I stuck it out and finished the dress.

Laura volunteered to model the look.

Want to see how it turned out? Check out SewDolledUp.blogspot.com.

Want to try out the pattern yourself?  Get it from #PixieFaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment