Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Maya's Circle Skirt Overalls

I recently tested the Circle Skirt Overalls pattern for #AGirlForAllTime by #Forever18Inches on #PixieFaire.

I was excited about this pattern as I have not had the opportunity to do a lot of sewing for my #AGirlForAllTime Maya doll since I got her last year and the fit is typically on target for patterns from #Forever18Inches.

This pattern was no exception.  Using Maya's original shirt as my style inspiration, I chose to use a chambray fabric from an old shirt that was no longer wearable due to fading in the front. And I was able to cut the entire pattern out from the back of the shirt.

I found this to be easy to put together despite the small details including a working pocket on the front.

Interested in seeing how this came together on Maya?   Check out SewDolledUp.blogspot.com.

Make this look for your own #AGirlForAllTime doll.  Get the pattern on #PixieFaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment