Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Allie's Camila Dress

In preparation for testing a pattern for the slim waist 18 Inch doll, such as Allie (#JourneyGirl Kayla), I pulled out my Camila Dress pattern by #Dolls@Heart on #PixieFaire. 

This time I cut out the pattern following the small waist lines in a green fabric with white flowers.

The Camila dress is a regency style which features ruffles at the neck and hem. 

To minimize the contrast of my ribbon above the ruffles, I chose a white organza ribbon.  This pulls out the white in the dress without being the focal point of the entire look. 

The sleeves are also trimmed with a white lace. 

This pattern has cutting lines for both the #AmericanGirlDoll and the smaller waisted #JourneyGirl doll. 

Interested in seeing how this look turned out?  Watch for it on SewDolledUp.blogspot.com.

Think you might be interested in the pattern?  Find it on #PixieFaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment