Sunday, November 22, 2015

Edwardian Fancy

Now that the Crabapples Botique pattern Edwardian Fancy and the pairing pattern Dress It Up have been published, I can share all the fun I had with them.

As mentioned in a previous post, I used a mint crinkle satin for my dress with a white lace. 

From the Dress It Up pattern, I used a white lingerie knit with the lace from the dress to make the gloves.  While the pattern recommended using freezer paper to cut out the gloves, I did not have any available and used Glad Press 'N Seal instead. 

I really like the way the gloves go around individually around the fingers instead of just looking like mittens.  

I also made the purse from the Dress It Up pattern.  For the purse, I used a pink satin, the lace from the dress and gloves, white fringe and pink ribbon. 

And as referenced in my last post, I topped the entire look off with the Heirloom Hat.

The final accessory was a locket I put together from a bracelet chain and a bracelet locket charm.

Check out sewdolledup.blogspot.com and Flickr for pictures of this look. 

Want to make it yourself?  The patterns are all available via Pixie Faire.


No comments:

Post a Comment